The Elsie Catcheway Memorial Early Learning Center (Day Care) is open to provide quality childcare for children in our care.
The center has a maximum enrollment of 16 preschool (ages 2-4 years) with no infant spaces available.
- To provide a program respecting parents / guardian’ cultures, therefore responding to both the children’s and family’s needs
- To respect the needs of every child as well as the total group.
- To develop a well-balanced program to ensure emotional, physical, intellectual and social growth for the children’s development.
- To foster the independence of each child through non-sexist, non-competitive, Creative activities using daily routines and transitions.
- To provide a warm, safe and happy environment in which to communicate, learn and experience.
For more information contact:
Joyce Maud, Day Care Director
Phone: (204) 628-3242
Marshia Maude, ECE II
Arlene Gabriel, Assistant
Stacey Nepinak, Cook